School Home Page
Academic Performance Index
School Accountability Report Card
Student Learning Objectives
Site Safety Plans
District Home Page
- No school for students - OCTOBER 7, 2013
- Veteran's Day Holiday - NOVEMBER 11, 2013
- Thanksgiving Break - NOVEMBER 27, 2013
- Thanksgiving Holiday - NOVEMBER 28-29, 2013
- Teacher Work Day (No School) - DECEMBER 13, 2013
- Winter Break - DECEMBER 16, 2013 - JANUARY 3, 2014
COMPUTER LAB - QUICK LINK
Click here https://sites.google.com/site/nshslab/ to sign up for the computer lab. The link includes the lab request form as well as the calendar for the lab in room 403. Any questions, please contact Gerald Junsay at firstname.lastname@example.org
Language PSA by North Salinas High School Students from azamasensei on Vimeo.
SALINAS UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT CALENDAR
Click on this link to view or print a 2013-2014 school calendar. The 2013-2014 school year begins Wednesday, August 7, 2013! Haga clic en este vínculo para un calendario escolar en español.
THE HOME ACCESS CENTER
Parents you can view your child's grades, class assignments, homework, etc., by clicking on this link Home Access Center website on your home computer. To view or print a copy of the instructions, please click on Home Access Center Instructions for Parents.
EL CENTRO DE ACCESO DESDE SU CASA ESTÁ LISTO PARA SU USO
Ustedes, padres de familia, podrán tener acceso a las calificaciones, las tareas, la asistencia escolar de sus hijos, etc., desde sus hogares en su computadora personal. Ustedes bien fácil podrán entrar al sitio web al hacerle clic en este vínculo de, Home Access Center! Para las instrucciones, clic en este vínculo de Centro de Acceso desde su Casa Instrucciones para los Padres.
Title I Parent Survey
Título 1 Encuesta para los Padres
In addition to the General District Dress Code described in the Student Requirements of the Handbook, the following dress code will be enforced at North Salinas High School during the 2013-14 school year.
The following are NOT permitted at NSHS:
- Hats, visors, beanies, stocking caps, bandannas, handkerchiefs, and berets. If a student obtains a waiver to wear a hat, the hat or head wear must be school related and may be purchased from the student store.
- Solid red, blue, grey, black, or white short sleeved or long sleeved t-shirts (V-neck t-shirts are permitted).
- Solid red or blue belts. All belt buckles must be plain.
- Any item of clothing that is labeled with either a name or logo of any professional athletic team.
- Lanyards that are solid red or blue or labeled with either a name or logo of any professional athletic team.
- Strapless shirts, shirts with bare midriff showing, shirts with straps less one inch wide.
- Shorts or skirts shorter than mid-thigh.
- Excessively torn/see through/ragged pants, shorts, skirts, or shirts.
- Any clothing that exhibits profanity, obscenity, or illegal activity; is vulgar or sexually suggestive; or promotes the use of alcohol, tobacco, or other drugs.
- Clothing that references Area Codes, North/South/East/West graphics, Cal/Cali/NorCal/SoCal/CenCal (etc)., 187, California Flag/Map, Star/Bear, Cali or other slogans that are associated with disruptive groups or gangs.
- Solid red or blue shoes or shoelaces.
Please note that School Administration determines the appropriateness of school attire. Please dress for success and promote a positive learning environment. If you have any questions, please contact Assistant Principal John McKenzie at (831) 796-7517 or by email at email@example.com.